At The Oaks Primary School we are proud to have pupil representatives that take part in School Parliament meetings. These meetings are in place so that pupils have a voice and are involved in decisions about the school that affect them. Pupils at The Oaks know that this is their school and their thoughts and ideas matter.
What do the School Parliament do?
The School parliament takes part in lots of activities including:
• Listening to the views and concerns of other pupils;
• Representing these concerns to teachers and other adults;
• Coming up with ideas to help improve the school and make decisions.
What has our school parliament done?
- The children have decided what the treat would be for the house point winners at the end of each half term.
- The children suggested class footballs and a playground rota for the football pitches.
School Parliament Summer Term 2017
Chair of School Council
Vice Chair of School Council
School Parliament Class Representatives
Year 6 – Nile and Summer B
Year 5 – Cameron and Isabelle
Year 4 – Alfie and Lacey
Year 3 – Ellie and James
Year 2 – Oliver B and Ella
Year 1 – Oriste and Courtney
Reception- Phoenix and Layla